1. The Bridge School Elementary school is located in the first structure when entering the Or Chadash campus. It is comprised of two adjoining buildings to form an “L” shape. Within the buildings, there are 9 classrooms, a computer lab, the guidance counselor’s office, a remedial classroom, the principal’s office, a teacher’s lounge, and 3 tutoring rooms.
At the center of the “L”, the children enjoy a courtyard where they spend their recess time running and playing. The courtyard is also home to our petting zoo. The students of the elementary school maintain and care for the little animals.
2. Or Chadash School occupies a four building complex. The buildings were built to form a square shape with an amphitheater in the center of them, lending to an open, and airy environment. This open area is a great place for the girls to sit around and relax between classes as well as to conduct assembly’s.
Collectively, within the four buildings, there are 9 classrooms, 3 computer labs, a science lab, 2 principals offices, 2 guidance counselors offices, a teachers lounge, a sewing room, art room, resource room, home economics classroom, and drama/costume room.
3. This building has additional classrooms which are shared by our middle and high schools. The backyard of this building is where we have our basketball courts which are also shared.
4. Our auditorium is located on the ground floor of this building and the upper level has additional classrooms and offices for the high school.
5. The lower level of this structure has our gym and state of the art exercise room. The upper level has the kitchen and dining hall which is lined with large windows overlooking the beautiful Carmel mountains.
6. The Max & Leisel Gutmann Residence Building is home to 93 girls, three dorm counselors, and the dorm parents with their children. There are 32 bedrooms between 8 floors, and each room sleeps 3. This building also has a laundry room for the girls and an apartment for the dorm parents on the first floor.
7. The Cultural Center is where we have our library, the medical clinic, and a dental clinic. This building also has various workshop and recreation rooms, among them the music room. This building also contains a hospitality suite for visitors and guest lecturers who come to do special programs with our girls.
8. The Mordechai Dovid & Adina Katz Dormitory Building is home to 93 girls, three dorm counselors, and the dorm parents with their children. There are 32 bedrooms between 8 floors, and each room sleeps 3. This building also has a laundry room for the girls and an apartment for the dorm parents on the first floor.
9. This Dormitory building is currently undergoing renovations and expansion. The finished project will be similar to the other two dorm buildings. However, in addition to the 32 bedrooms and the dorm family’s apartment, this building will also be housing our Educational Training Center.
10. The Nakash Family Pool and Spa is in constant use from the very beginning of the spring through the fall. This quiet oasis overlooking the Carmel Mountains is a wonderful place for the girls to refresh and let loose in the long hot months.
11. The Administration Building is located just outside the Or Chadash campus just as you make your way to the top of the mountain. All of our management and administration staff have their offices in this building. As the security and wellbeing of our girls is of our utmost importance, we keep all business affairs outside the campus gates. Anyone entering the campus needs to be cleared by our 24/7 security desk.